Wikipedia eklektiline sügavus IV
Kuni ma koondan mõtteid finantskriisist millekski huvitavaks ja loetavaks, pakun aja sisustamiseks välja natuke wikieklektikat:
- Teh is an English article based on a common misspelling of the. Originating from a common typographical error, this typo became a part of Internet slang and subsequently developed grammatical usages distinct from the.
- Barley water is a popular British soft drink. It can be made by boiling washed pearl barley, straining, then pouring the hot water over the rind and/or pulp of the fruit, and adding fruit juice and sugar to taste.
- Stanislavski’s system is an approach to acting developed by Constantin Stanislavski, a Russian actor, director, and theatre administrator at the Moscow Art Theatre.
- Cinéma vérité is a style of documentary filmmaking, combining naturalistic techniques with stylized cinematic devices of editing and camerawork, staged set-ups, and the use of the camera to provoke subjects.
- Livery is a uniform or other sign worn in a non-military context on a person or object (such as an airplane or vehicle) to denote a relationship with a person or corporate body, often by using elements of the heraldry relating to that person or body, or a personal emblem, and normally given by them.
- Dark tourism is tourism involving travel to sites associated with death and suffering.
Categorised as: ...
Heh. Suht meinstriim kraam tegelt. Minu jaoks ainuke tundmatu teema nendest oli barley water.